Tasting - Junmai Daiginjo Junmai


Name:
Junmai Daiginjo 

Variety: Junmai 

Region: Kobe 

Country: Japan 

Year: No year on sake

Price: $34.70 

 

Winery Review: This is my all-around Junmai Daiginjo that works perfectly with cold seafood dishes. I have been trying other high-end Junmai Daiginjo sakes and finally found the one for me with affordability. It is smooth, flavorful, and versatile. - (J.S. 5/5)

 

Wine Folly: There is nothing in the book about sake. The label said to expect hints of green apple, pear, and umami. These are tough flavors to pick up, it is not a fruity wine at all, in my opinion.


My Review: This smells nutty and of rice wine. This tastes very syrupy, very pleasant and has a light flavor profile. I would like to pair this with sushi at some point. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tasting - Dionysos Fileri Moschofilero